Thursday 19 May 2011

Art Melbourne 2011 .....part 1


Art Melbourne
19-22 May 2011
Royal Exhibition Buildings, Carlton, Victoria






It's done!....



....just delivered the final painting to Suburban 312 Gallery for the Opening of  Art Melbourne 2011,
tomorrow night....






from Art Melbourne web site
picture by DUO



....this exhibition is massive.....



.....and fabulous!



....the final layer of varnish was still drying as I carefully loaded my painting into the car!




....then, job done, I took myself here for a coffee in the autumn sunshine....






Elwood Beach, Victoria




just to regroup.... to sit....



to breathe...



to be!






....because I have two huge exhibitions this weekend.... aaargh!......it's no wonder I'm feeling spent.....I'm going to be a busy girl!



....just breathe....!











               Jo x









No comments:

Post a Comment