Tuesday 13 March 2012

it's not just blue.....







The Great Ocean Road
Victoria, Australia
looking towards Apollo Bay



I drove The Great Ocean Road  from Lorne to Apollo Bay

....44km of heartachingly beautiful views.

 I found my new favourite colour....emerald green....






I especially love when it is laid next to rich inky indigo....






but then I also love emerald-turquoise....





and I've always had a 'thing' for ultramarine.....







and cobalt....




a cobalt-blue sky to die for
 

the trip was an incredibly slow one because I kept stopping to take photos,

and gasp at the views,

and marvel at the breathtaking palette of blues....

aquas....

and greens....

and did I mention cerulean....





yep, just like in The Devil Wears Prada




and pthalo-turquoise.....







astonishing,astonishing colours, astonishing views.


                      anyone down there want to swap houses for a while?   :)




                                        Jo    x













.

No comments:

Post a Comment