Tuesday 7 January 2014

.....almost done....




the perfect spot to varnish


It's been a busy few weeks...few months actually.

many of these paintings were started in October and I've been working,

tweaking, changing, finishing all through Xmas and finally we're on

the home stretch.



varnishing day today!

I was onto no.5 when the bulldozer crew on the demolition site next door

decided to knock down a brick wall and scoop it into the corner.

luckily the paintings were all dry and I was able to move them inside.

not looking forward to losing my privacy and light :(  this area of my studio is

so perfect for this job...I'll be tripping over myself if I have to do it inside.

time will tell  :(

...might have to kick the kids out of home and take over one of their rooms!




now it's on to my brochures , catalogue records, and documentation.

paperwork...on the computer! ...sigh...not my strongpoint!

                                       Jo  :)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment