Wednesday 20 August 2014

'Beach-Hair and Bare Feet'

Seaford Pier, Seaford , Victoria


I wrote about not preparing well enough before I attack the canvas.

I should sketch up my ideas, be more formal with my designs,

but I'm often too impatient...I get an idea and need to get it in paint,

and large, before it disappears. Usually, and I say usually with a big grin

....usually things work out.


...what to do with those pesky feet!...


'Beach-Hair and Bare Feet'
Jo-Ann Hunt©
The Child Within Series
H120x120cm
H48x48ins
Acrylic on Canvas
sold


'Beach Hair and Bare Feet'....just a couple of changes ,

and another problem sorted!

Phew!










Don't you just love a happy ending!

         Jo  x


(PS: Happy Birthday to the new owner of this painting ... his family pooled their resources to surprize him with this after he'd long admired this painting at his sisters house .  I'd love to see where  you have it hanging...  a photo?  Please :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment