Friday 10 October 2014

...we're not happy ....

...arghhhhhh....


I've had a really bad disaster with varnish.

A painting I had submitted for the Splash Art Exhibition has dried streaky.

Painting ruined!

It's never happened before in 14 years of full-time painting.

Don't know what went wrong. I can only assume it was too humid

....I didn't change anything in the way I worked, so I'm puzzled.

And so, so disappointed.

 It now can't be sold because I need to be 110% happy  with my work.

In a dark room you probably wouldn't notice it...or from around the corner!

Maybe I can cut it up and restretch  part of it...


detail
Jo-Ann Hunt ©

this little fellow's head might be ok

....or maybe make prints?

....or teatowels?

teatowel available on Zazzle.com.au for $24.95
designed by EMangal, listed under Mona Lisa towels


If it's good enough for the Mona Lisa , perhaps I could go down that path!

Sigh.  Double SIGH  :(

.

No comments:

Post a Comment