Monday 3 August 2015

Hart Art Show 2015


The Hart Art Show


I have two large and two small works in this wonderful biennial local Art Show

opening on Thursday night.

I have a soft spot for this Exhibition because way back in the inaugural Show

in August 2011,  I was given  an award for this painting 

from my 'Travels with my Paintbrush' Series....

...and another little painting awarded in 2013 .

This show has a very happy vibe ,

a contemporary and diverse collection of paintings  and prints,

and I love that it's part of the visual art program for students.


'Summer Freedom' 1 and 2
Jo-Ann Hunt ©
'Small Works' Series
H30x30cm each
H12x12ins
Acrylic on Canvas
It's also nice and close for me to deliver work!

............now that's my sort of freedom!          :)     Jo

.

No comments:

Post a Comment