Friday 6 April 2012

a carpet of stars....revisited












The leaves are carpeting the steps to my house.

but unlike last year, they are more golden, all the sublime shades of yellow.....

from the cool 'limeiness' of cad. lemon, the softness of naples yellow,

 to the warmth of cadmium yellow-deep,

aureoline and into the vermilions.

and more....so many,many  more.








have you been wondering where I've been?

you'll need an hour, and a cup of coffee.






this little post was lurking in my draft folder....

ready to post...BUT....it didn't happen.....

come back  tomorrow to find out why,

hopefully  I'll be here....fingers crossed!



all of the above was written on 5 April
but posted on the 23 June and backdated...I know ....that's cheating :)

.

                                     Jo x





.

No comments:

Post a Comment