Wednesday 8 May 2013

A Torquay Sunday....






cliffs at Torquay Surf Beach, Victoria

I love Torquay.

I love the beach early in the morning.




Torquay Surf Beach, Victoria




Sunday mornings seem to be 'Dad-mornings'.......







I watched this chap with his children, laden down

with their boards and gear, heading up the steps to the carpark

after a morning in the waves.






....seeing people silhouetted against the sky as they climbed the hill

 inspired me to paint "A Torquay Sunday'.....a little artistic licence....

....an imagined family.......this little painting found a new home 

at the Canterbury Art Exhibition.....



'A Torquay Sunday'
Jo-Ann Hunt©
H30x30cm
H12x12ins
Acrylic on Canvas
sold

....but I think I may need to paint this view again......

perhaps on a Saturday..... and a Monday..... a Friday.....

any excuse for a weekend on the Surf Coast is a good excuse!

                     

                                  Jo   x






.

No comments:

Post a Comment