Sunday 25 August 2013

men at work.....






It's been a chaotic few weeks.

I have a mini-exhibition of work going in the windows of

Suburban 312 Gallery .....I'm working on sketches for a commission

for a lovely family in Queensland......




and I'm frantically trying to organise time in Gladstone, Queensland

for an impromptu visit with my son.

having been involved with 'the Arts' all my life, I don't often get

the opportunity to get amongst heavy machinery and dirt!

Curtis Island Liquid Natural Gas construction sites 


so with its first-ever 'Open Day for Families' scheduled , who could miss

this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Not me!



he was always interested in building/constructing/designing.

 ...from blocks and lego... to this.....

roof raised on QCLNG tanks,  Curtis Island

Queensland Curtis Liquid Natural Gas tanks
Curtis Island, North Queensland

check out the size of the bus... that will be me in there soon  :)



....who would guess!       ......getting excited!     :)



                                                                  Jo   x




work in progress
Jo-Ann Hunt  ©




.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment