Friday 25 April 2014

...'Children of Summer...no 2








Six down and more to do.They may be small but I can still make a mess!

It's Anzac Day and I've been busy varnishing for some upcoming Art Shows.

My fingers are covered in fine varnish and look like a shedding snake....peeling

it off is like peeling off my fingerprints!

I'm thinking gloves would be a good option!




'Children of Summer' no 2
Jo-Ann Hunt©
'The Child Within ...Summer' Series
H61x 122cm
H24x48ins
Acrylic on Canvas
xxxx
This is a chunky, heavily textured painting of my favourite subject....

zinced faces brimming with quiet optimism!

As soon as it dries it will be on its way to the Canterbury Art Show.

You can check out the fabulous art on exhibition here.

love this Show!  say hi if you see me there this weekend.....

I'll be the one with the red-raw fingertips!   :)  Jo


'Children of Summer'
detail

.

No comments:

Post a Comment