Thursday 30 June 2011

Back on Deck
























I know what you're thinking....



you think I slipped on those stairs and did myself some damage!



No....life just got in the way and my poor fledgling blog was the victim.



an illness in the family and way too much time spent on the road and in various hospitals and recovery units and not enough hours to fit everything in.
but all is tentatively OK now and even though I've not been blogging, I have been painting and scribbling lots of bloggy-notes....so it's just a matter of sorting through this stash stuffed in drawers, in sketchbooks, impaled  on pinboards in my studio....



then I'll move my thoughts from paper to cyberspace....



fill in the gaps from June to October....



 and soon this blog will be back up to speed!



so if you were reading this blog before, and you're back for more....thankyou!



and if you are new, hi and welcome!



I've so much to catch up on and lots to show you!



                                              cheers,    Jo x




.

No comments:

Post a Comment