Monday 6 June 2011

Hey Mum check this out! ..meow!


The Waterfront Chapel
Jo-Ann Hunt
 detail




I've decided to start an occasional segment called 'Hey Mum check this out"..... or HMCTO for short!

....it will showcase some of the amazing stuff my offspring bring to my attention.

these little gems have probably been seen by millions of you already, but I'm sure there's the occasional odd-bod like me, lagging behind, who will find this amusing/amazing/fabulous or just downright uplifting.

 so here's to the genius  and wonder of our fellow-travellers on this planet.... just wow!






Escolania de Montserrat, a Catalan Boy's Choir 





just imagine hearing this choir rehearsing here....


The Waterfront Chapel
Jo-Ann Hunt
'Travels with my Paintbrush' Series
H122x137cm
H48x54ins
Acrylic on Canvas
2007
sold


 ....their glorious voices echoing through the alleyways and stone arcades.




                                                  ....just purr-fect!!


Jo x













No comments:

Post a Comment