Saturday 22 June 2013

...camberwell art show.....2013



a public hanging!




I am going to be publicly hanged!

           Can't wait!   :)

                       Love this Art Show!


public hanging signs all over Melbourne!





...and because I've been working flat out to finish work for this show

I just had to get some exercise and  clear my head for a bit....

so what better place late this afternoon than Parkdale beach.....

the sun was beckoning... the paint needed to dry..... and I needed

to step away from the canvases or I'd wreck them!

and of course  I have to get my fix of salt-air at least once a week!


Parkdale Beach, Victoria


Maybe I'll see you there?.... the Art Show, not the beach!



                                         Jo   x



.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment