Saturday 6 July 2013

Camberwell Art Show 2013 update.....



Progress Leader
 Tuesday, July 2, 2013


Look at what I found on page 3 of the paper.

That's two of my paintings just behind the head of the judge, Raelene Sharp.

(they didn't win a prize but free publicity is always a bonus! )

all three paintings were sold forty minutes into the first day

of the Camberwell Art Show...I'm very chuffed about that!

....and that was  before this newspaper  came out...



'Progress Leader'
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
photo: Paul Loughnan


You never know how your work is going to be received

and it really means a lot to me when people find a personal connection

to one of my paintings....

when they can add their view, their ideas, their story to the painting.....

in a way this is what completes a work .


                   enjoy today...  I am!

                                    Jo x




.

No comments:

Post a Comment