Monday 29 July 2013

my signature blue.....

Sorrento Yacht Club beach


 Some days are a stunner......I can't get enough of this sky....





Sorrento Yacht Club pier


  ......sigh........






Sorrento Back Beach in winter


.....or this ocean......double sigh!


......back to the drawing board....and easel!
             
                             Jo   x








an explanation:

the comment 'my signature blue' originates from a collector who had bought

one of my paintings and commissioned me to paint her another to pair with it,

with my 'signature blue sky '.

.......I didn't know I had a 'signature blue!'

But since that day I've strived to capture the endless blue of an aussie sky....

never quite succeeding in comparison to God's perfection, but there's

always tomorrow!            :)






.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment