Thursday 7 April 2011

Ah...... Sophia.....

 
Sophia Loren




I'm often asked where the inspiration for my paintings comes from.....
what sparks an idea.




I enjoy foreign films....and some months back I saw a few old, black and white Italian films starring Sophia Loren.
the designer in me adores these stunning portrait photos....



















all photos : tophollywoodtop.blogspot.com






the woman in me can't resist the rhythm and nuances of the dance....













and the romantic artist in me produced this!






'A Place to Dance'
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt







....a place to dance....beside the sea....under the stars....inspired by Sophia Loren....







'A Place to Dance'
Jo-Ann Hunt
'Travels with my Paintbrush' Series
H122x122cm
H48x48ins
Acrylic on Canvas
xxxx









so now you know.....
bet that wasn't what you thought!





Jo x










No comments:

Post a Comment