Saturday 27 August 2011

Ta Da!! best acrylic!





A new Art Show in town , and guess who won 'Best Acrylic' ?

Moi!

Yes...I'm so excited!





'A Place to Dance' was awarded 'Best Acrylic' in the show.....

...there were so, so many really wonderful paintings,

from traditional to contemporary, that I feel very pleased but

also very humbled.




A Place to Dance
Jo-Ann Hunt
'Travels with my Paintbrush' Series
H122x122cm
H48x48ins
Acrylic on Canvas
2010
xxxx





you can read more about my thought processes behind this painting ....

it won't be what you think!

just click here






It was a great opening night, with champers, fabulous nibbles and music.





















                         and a very happy chappy....me!




                                                          Jo x








.


No comments:

Post a Comment