Wednesday 14 December 2011

off up another rabbit hole!




Sometimes I feel like a rabbit racing up one hole, only to realize that I really want to go in a different direction.....
so I start tunnelling towards a new idea , only to find that once I'm halfway there, it's not quite right and I change direction again.


eventually, most times, I end up somewhere....
though not where I expected!


there's nothing like a surprize destination in life....
it's times like these I say "thankyou God, that I'm not stuck in any other job somewhere else!


there's a lot to be said for waking up, and never knowing whether you'll be happy with your day , or champing at the bit, ready to race
up another hole tomorrow!




Monday's Captain
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt




sometimes a new direction shows a lot of potential....




Monday's Captain
Jo-Ann Hunt
'The Child Within' Series
H122x41cm
H48x16ins
Acrylic on Canvas
2010
Sorrento SLSC cap colours
sold





what do you think?









                                                 Jo  x                                          








(copied from notes in my workbook...31-07-10)



                                                                                                                                                                  .

No comments:

Post a Comment