Wednesday 7 December 2011

Miss January!


cover artwork by Jenny Riddle 'Hilltop'
Canterbury Art Exhibition
Calendar size H44x30cm
H17x12ins





Mates
Jo-Ann Hunt
calendar image size H20x20cm H8x8ins





I'm in print!

....as Miss January no less!

pity it's taken to this age to make it to page one!

....well page three actually.

....or maybe it's a good thing that it's taken this long to make it to page three!

anyway, the Canterbury Art Exhibition Calendar for 2012 is published, and I was delighted to find out I'd been selected to be in it.



Mates
Jo-Ann Hunt
'Small Works- Summer' Series
H30x30cm
H12x12ins
Acrylic on Canvas
2011
sold
 




you can read my comments on my painting 'Mates' here,

and my posts on the Canterbury Art Exhibition here and here.


Canterbury Art Exhibition Calendar 2012
back cover



today was a good day!

looking forward to January!


                                                           Jo x










                                                                                                                                                                   .

No comments:

Post a Comment