Wednesday 27 June 2012

the Canterbury Art Exhibition 2012








'Summer Mates'
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt


So what have I been up to these last few weeks?

being a workaholic  paintaholic  I was not really serious about the bed! It's been a hugely busy couple of months with Art Shows, commissions and commitments to Galleries. And of course the aforesaid wasted time struggling with computering!




Canterbury Art Exhibition  2012

 The 40th Canterbury Art Exhibition was held from Friday 3 May to Sunday 6 May 2012.

I absolutely love being a part of this show....

it's modern and contemporary,

and curated and hung thoughtfully by ladies with  flair and style ,

and there's always such an energizing vibe about the artwork selected

and the whole atmosphere of the show.



'Summer Mates'
Jo-Ann Hunt©
'The Child Within  - Summer' Series
H122x92cm
H48x36ins
Acrylic on Canvas
sold






'Summer Mates' found a new home .....

and I satisfied my own art collecting urges  with a truly lovely , but truly tiny , piece of art....

it's always nice to give something back to this wonderful exhibition and to support my fellow artists...

and to spoil myself!  Just a little!






                      Jo   x





.

No comments:

Post a Comment