Saturday 7 June 2014

...careful.... koala crossing!





And I couldn't resist posting these photos from a recent trip along the coast.

whilst trying to get some decent shots (I failed) of a dozen koalas in the trees,

I was delighted and horrified to see this little fellow come out of the bush

right near me and head across the road.

Luckily other tourists, further up and down the road, spotted him too

and flagged the traffic to a halt to let the little guy cross safely.

Oblivious to the fuss he was causing, he just loped into the scrub

and started munching away on low-growing leaves just half a metre

from the ground.

So lucky that he made it across the busy Great Ocean Road.

Heart-stopping to think how many times a day this happens :(

But for this little fellow...he was just a baby....he made my day!















isn't this just the cutest little rump ever?





                                                 Jo  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment