Thursday 26 June 2014

The Camberwell Art Show 2014

The Camberwell Art Show 
The Camberwell Art Show for 2014

Tomorrow night this fabulous Art Show opens....it's the 49th Show and I'm very excited to have 5 paintings accepted for exhibition.

It runs from Friday 27th June to Sunday 06th July, and you can see the selected work from all over Australia in  the Preview of their web site,
and see my 5 by clicking this link. I've listed them in the Contemporary section... it doesn't appear on the Home page...don't know why....but you can find me  tucked away under 'H'
Pop along if you've got time, it's probably the most popular art show in Victoria.

And a sneak look at what I'm grappling with now.....shadows and ti-tree!



......I'm trying to change my colour palette.....grrrr.....mutter...mutter!!


                                              Jo    :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment