Friday 1 May 2015

hello!

joannstudio1 (at) gmail (dot)com     

yes I am still here....! 
I know, I know..I need to get my I.T act in order and update 
my web-presence, facebook, instagram, twitter, google-plus etc etc 
...feeling exhausted just thinking about it...and I don't have any of those! 
just this lil' blog!

work in progress
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt©
Feeling shell-shocked!

jeepers ...it's May already!



up to my eyeballs in paint and canvas and pelicans!

when I hunker down to paint I survive by ignoring the computer.

Three big exhibitions coming up and never enough time..... I need electric brushes!

First up is the Canterbury Art Show.

Opening Night Fri 01 May 8-11pm
Sat 02 May 10-5pm
 Sun 03 May 10-4pm

Catalogue here.....


But if you can't make it you can say hello on  .....

  joannstudio1 (at) gmail (dot)com     

...... one Exhibition down and two to go! 

    I've had my coffee break..now to get to the Studio and back to business!



                                      :)  Jo 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment